(Correct Answer) NR506NP WEEK 7 Discussion APNS AS HEALTHCARE POLICY LEADERS
The purpose of this assignment is to discuss healthcare policy of the APN profession and how Transformational Leadership can help to influence policy changes. This week’s assignment focuses on the APN as a Health Policy Leader, one of the nine NONPF NP competencies. Students will analyze how health policy may affect NP practice and how Transformational Leadership can help to influence policy changes.
Activity Learning Outcomes
Through this discussion, the student will demonstrate the ability to:
- Critically analyze how healthcare systems and APRN practice are organized and influenced by ethical, legal, economic and political factors (CO2)
- Demonstrate professional and personal growth concerning the advocacy role of the advanced practice nursing in fostering policy within diverse healthcare settings (CO3)
- Advocate for institutional, local, national and international policies that fosters person-centered healthcare and nursing practice (CO4)
Due Date: Wednesday of week 7 by 11:59PM MST
Students must post a minimum of two times in each graded discussion. The two posts in each individual discussion must be on separate days. Posting twice on two different days meets the minimum requirement however for full credit, the student must post at least three substantive posts on three different days. The student must provide an initial post to each graded discussion topic posted by the course instructor, by Wednesday, 11:59 p.m. MT of Week 7. Subsequent posts, including essential responses to peers, must occur no later than the Sunday, 11:59 p.m. MT at the end of Week 7. Students are expected to submit assignments by the time they are due. Threaded discussions are not considered assignments and are not part of the late assignment policy.
A 10% late penalty will be imposed for discussions posted after the deadline on Wednesday of week 7, regardless of the number of days late. NOTHING will be accepted after 11:59pm MT on Sunday (i.e. student will receive an automatic 0).
Total Points Possible: 100
Criteria for Content
- Explanation of how healthcare policy can impact the advanced practice nurse profession
- Explanation of why advocacy is considered an essential component of the advance practice nurse’s role
Discuss the four pillars of Transformational leadership and the effect it may have on influencing policy change
Kindly click ADD TO CART above to purchase the sample only $10