(Correct Answer) NR506NP WEEK 6 Discussion SCOPE OF PRACTICE AND PATIENT’S HEALTHCARE ACCESSIBILITY
- Discuss your state NP community in terms of scope of practice. Include the your state’s scope of practice for NPs including:
- Level of independence of practice
- Prescribing authority
- Any limitations of practice
- Process for obtaining licensure in your state
- Certification and education requirements for licensure.
- If you live in a restricted or reduced practice state, how has patient care been impacted in your local community from these barriers? For instance, is the ED used for primary care? Are the EDs overcrowded with long wait times? Are there urgent care clinics readily available? Is there adequate access to primary care? If you live in a full practice, how has independent practice of the APN resulted in improved patient access to healthcare?
- How does access to NPs impacts any healthcare disparities?
Kindly click ADD TO CART above to purchase the sample only $10