(Correct Answer) NR505NP Week 4: Reflection on Learning
The purpose of this assignment is to provide the student an opportunity to reflect on the weekly concepts learned in the course.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your instructor will be monitoring the Reflection on Learning discussion area but not participating as this is your opportunity to reflect on your personal learning for the week.
**To view the grading criteria/rubric, please click on the 3 dots in the box at the end of the solid gray bar above the discussion board title and then Show Rubric. Total Points Possible: 5
- Reflection: write 1-2 paragraphs reflecting on your learning for the week. Guiding questions are provided or you may write about what you felt was most significant to you for the week.
You will need to post your reflection here before you are able to see other students’ posts.
- How hard was it to find a qualitative article related to your area of interest?
- Did you have any difficult determining whether the articles you reviewed were qualitative?
- Is the qualitative approach appropriate for your area of interest? Would you be able to replicate the study you found?
- Overall, which research design (quantitative, qualitative, or mixed methods) do you feel is best suited to your area of interest?
Important Note: There is no requirement to respond to your classmates in the Reflection on Learning discussion board.
|Reflection||5||100%||Student provides 1-2 paragraphs reflecting on learning for the week. Reflection may address the guiding questions or may relate to what was most significant to the student for the week.|
|ASSIGNMENT TOTAL=5 points|
Kindly click ADD TO CART above to purchase the correct sample at only $10.