(Correct Answer) MPH509 Module 7: CBPR Skill-Building Activity – Part 3
CBPR Skill-building: To help you develop skill in CBPR, you will complete a walking tour, a photo-voice project, and a community asset map.
Through this assignment, the student will meet the following course outcomes:
- CO 1: Articulate the principles of CBPR in the development and evaluation of CBPR projects and interventions.
- CO 7: Demonstrate the methods and skills used in the development, implementation, and evaluation of CBPR projects.
Total Points Possible
This assignment is worth 110 points.
CBPR Skill Building Activity – Part 3: Community Asset Map
Using the same place you chose for parts 1 and 2 of this activity, now create a map of the place’s assets and strengths. Using the same Photo Voice presentation from Module 5, address the following questions:
- What are the physical assets of this place?
- Why are they assets?
- How do these assets support the community’s health?
- If you see any risks or hazards that might affect the assets or the community’s health, note those as well.
Please prepare your map in a form that can be uploaded and viewed other students. Be creative. You can use photos, images, text, or audio to develop your map.