(Correct Answer) MPH506 Module 7: Discussion
You will participate in one discussion this week. There are two different topics presented below, in bolded text. Please choose one of these topics for your discussion this week, address the bullet items under the topic name.
- Unintentional Injuries
- Describe what is meant by disparities in the occurrence of unintentional injuries.
- Give some examples from the global and domestic (U.S.) perspectives.
- How do you account for these disparities? Be sure to link them to environmental factors in your discussion.
- Occupational Injuries
- Describe at least two of the most common occupational illnesses (as opposed to injuries found in private industry) and include current, relevant statistics for a specific geographical region (county, state, and/or national).
- Also discuss the causal factors for these conditions.
Kindly click ADD TO CART above to purchase the sample only $10.