(Correct Answer) MPH506 Module 4: Assessment: Home Environmental Assessment List With Action Plan
- In order to prepare for this assessment, you will need to retrieve the .
- The library has a main menu available with a link for Research Help in the left-hand menu. When clicked, it reveals a list of tools or PDFs on how to conduct various searches of the required databases
- The Home Environmental Assessment With Action Plan project is worth 250 points and will be graded on quality of information, use of citations, use of standard English grammar, sentence structure, and overall organization based on the required components (as summarized in the directions and grading criteria and rubric).
- Create your manuscript using Microsoft Word, which is the required format for all Chamberlain College of Health Professions documents.
- Follow the directions and grading criteria closely. Any questions about this paper may be posted in the Q & A Forum.
- The length of the paper is to be no fewer than seven pages and no greater than 10 pages, excluding the title page and reference pages.
- You must use APA format for both a title page and reference page. Use the required components of the review as Level 1 headings (upper- and lowercase, centered, and bold).
Note: Write an introduction to your paper, but do not use “Introduction” as a heading in accordance with the rules put forth in the latest edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association.
- Description of selected home environment
- Assessment of selected home environment (addressing HEAL criteria)
- Proposed home action plan (addressing HEAL criteria) across system levels
- Using a selected systems thinking tool, develop a schematic to depict your primary recommendations across system levels
Preparing the Paper
The following are best practices for preparing this paper.
- When introducing the home environmental assessment tool, be sure to identify the source and background of the tool’s development and its relationship to the purpose of the project.
- When describing the selected home environment, be sure to identify appropriate background information regarding the home situation (who, what, where, when, and why).
- When assessing the selected home environment, be sure to fully address all Home Environmental Assessment List (HEAL) criteria.
- When reflecting on the application of the HEAL survey findings, be sure to fully justify each element of the proposed home action plan using HEAL criteria, with a rationale for proposed remediation
Kindly click ADD TO CART above to purchase the sample at only $30.