(Correct Answer) HIST405N Week 5 Discussion: Industrialization, Imperialism, and America’s Entry Into WWI
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapter 17 (section 17.4), 18 (section 18.3), 19 (sections 19.1, 19.2), 21 (sections 21.2, 21.4)
- Minimum of 1 scholarly source (in addition to the textbook)
Initial Post Instructions
For the initial post, pick two (2) of the following categories representing minority groups during 1880-1914:
- Women’s rights activists
- African Americans
- Immigrants from southern and eastern Europe
- Child workers
- Great Plain Indians
Then, address the following for your selections:
- Explain the socio-economic status and challenges of your minority groups at the turn of the century.
- How did the Industrial Revolution affect your chosen minority groups?
- Analyze how the Progressives brought reform to your selected minority groups. Do you find that the Progressives were successful in making government responsive and improve the conditions of your chosen minority group?
Compare your selections and analysis of selections with those of your peers. If they chose different groups, examine how yours are similar and/or different. If they chose the same groups, build on their posts by providing additional information about the groups that you have not already noted in your own post.
- Minimum of 3 posts (1 initial & 2 follow-up)
- APA format for in-text citations and list of references
This activity will be graded using the Discussion Grading Rubric. Please review the following link:
- Link (webpage): Discussion Guidelines
Kindly click ADD TO CART above to purchase the sample only $10.