(Correct Answer) NR506NP WEEK 8 Discussion REFLECTION ON ACHIEVEMENT OF OUTCOMES
The final week will focus on Global Policy Reform and the impact on patient care. Students read the Berwick article and respond to the required discussions. In addition, students reflect on what they have learned in NR506NP and how it is applicable to their upcoming clinical courses.
Activity Learning Outcomes
Through this discussion, the student will demonstrate the ability to:
- Understand the role of advanced practice nursing in the International Context (CO2)
- Research global aspects of healthcare and the effect on the US healthcare system (CO5)
- Discuss the implications of global health on your clinical practice (CO5)
Due Date: Wednesday by 11:59pm MT of week 8
Students must post a minimum of two times in each graded discussion. The two posts in each individual discussion must be on separate days. Posting twice on two different days meets the minimum requirement however for full credit, the student must post at least three substantive posts on three different days. The student must provide an initial post to each graded discussion topic posted by the course instructor, by Wednesday, 11:59 p.m. MT of Week 8. Subsequent posts, including essential responses to peers, must occur no later than the Saturday, 11:59 p.m. MT at the end of Week 8. Students are expected to submit assignments by the time they are due. Threaded discussions are not considered assignments and are not part of the late assignment policy.
A 10% late penalty will be imposed for discussions posted after the deadline on Wednesday of week 8 by 11:59PM MST, regardless of the number of days late. NOTHING will be accepted after 11:59pm MT on Saturday (i.e. student will receive an automatic 0). Week 8 discussion closes on Saturday at 11:59pm MT.
Total Points Possible: 100
Berwick, D., Snair, M., & Nishtar, S. (2018). Crossing the global health care quality chasm: A key component of universal health coverage. Journal of American Medical Association, 320(13), 1317-1318.
Read the Berwick article and reflect on the concepts and practices you have learned in NR506 on healthcare systems, politics, and health policy. Reflections should include:
- How to make informed decisions on nursing practice and patient outcomes on a global basis. In addition, state how you will apply what you have learned in this course to your upcoming practicum experience.
- Describe how one will apply content from NR506NP to the upcoming clinical courses
Kindly click ADD TO CART above to purchase the sample only $10.