(CORRECT ANSWER) NR394 Week 2 Discussion: Reflection on Cultural Awareness (Graded)
- During the assigned week (Sunday the start of the assigned week through Sunday the end of the assigned week):
- Posts in the discussion at least two times, and
- Posts in the discussion on two different days
- Reflection is an activity that involves your deep thought into your own experiences related to the concepts of the week. Answers should be detailed. In reflections students:
- Demonstrate understanding of concepts for the week
- Engage in meaningful dialogue with classmates and/or instructor
- Express opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner
- Use the rubric on this page as you compose your answers.
- Scholarly sources are NOT required for this reflection
- Best Practices include:
- Participation early in the week is encouraged to stimulate meaningful discussion among classmates and instructor.
- Enter the reflection often during the week to read and learn from posts.
- Select different classmates for your reply each week.
As nurses, we work with patients, providers and healthcare team members whose native language is not English. This diversity may lead to challenges with communication and the nurse being “caught in the middle.” Consider how to apply cultural awareness to nursing practice.
- Reflect on how to apply cultural awareness to communication in your current clinical practice.
- Share an example of miscommunication that occurred as a result of this diversity and whether an adverse outcome resulted.
- Describe how the miscommunication could have been and will be prevented in the future.
Kindly click ADD TO CART above to purchase the sample at only $5.