(CORRECT ANSWER) NR393 Week 8 Discussion: From the Past to the Future (Graded)
- Discussions are designed to promote dialogue between faculty and students, and students and their peers. In discussions students:
- Demonstrate understanding of concepts for the week
- Integrate outside scholarly sources when required
- Engage in meaningful dialogue with classmates and/or instructor
- Express opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner
- Use the rubric on this page as you compose your answers.
- Best Practices include:
- Participation early in the week is encouraged to stimulate meaningful discussion among classmates and instructor.
- Enter the discussion often during the week to read and learn from posts.
- Select different classmates for your reply each week.
What lessons from history have we learned as a profession that will take us into the next century? What can we do to help this happen? What should we avoid?
Kindly click ADD TO CART above to purchase the sample at only $5.