(CORRECT ANSWER) NR351 Week 5 Discussion: Evidence to Support Nursing Practices (Graded)
- Discussions are designed to promote dialogue between faculty and students, and students and their peers. In discussions students:
- Demonstrate understanding of concepts for the week
- Integrate outside scholarly sources when required
- Engage in meaningful dialogue with classmates and/or instructor
- Express opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner
- Use the rubric on this page as you compose your answers.
- Best Practices include:
- Participation early in the week is encouraged to stimulate meaningful discussion among classmates and instructor.
- Enter the discussion often during the week to read and learn from posts.
- Select different classmates for your reply each week.
Evidence is necessary to improve our nursing practice. Using the CINAHL database in the Chamberlain Library, search for and locate a scholarly professional nursing journal article that meets these criteria:
- English language
- NOT an Evidence-Based Care Sheet or CINAHL Guide
- Published in the past five years
- Contains evidence to support a nursing practice in your practice area
Kindly click ADD TO CART above to purchase the sample at only $5.