(CORRECT ANSWER) NR351 Week 3 Discussion: Building Communication and Collaboration Skills (Graded)
- Discussions are designed to promote dialogue between faculty and students, and students and their peers. In discussions students:
- Demonstrate understanding of concepts for the week
- Integrate outside scholarly sources when required
- Engage in meaningful dialogue with classmates and/or instructor
- Express opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner
- Use the rubric on this page as you compose your answers.
- Best Practices include:
- Participation early in the week is encouraged to stimulate meaningful discussion among classmates and instructor.
- Enter the discussion often during the week to read and learn from posts.
- Select different classmates for your reply each week.
Building self-awareness of our verbal and non-verbal communication allows us to grow in our communication skills. What resources do you use to improve your awareness of your communication skills in the professional setting?
Interprofessional collaboration to improve patient outcomes depends on our professional communication skills. What are the most effective communication skills that nurses bring to collaborative interactions? Why are those so important in your own practice?
Kindly click ADD TO CART above to purchase the correct answers at only $5.