(CORRECT ANSWER) MPH503 Module 7 Assessment: Letter to the Editor (required, graded)
The purpose of this assignment is to write a letter to the editor of a journal or newspaper on the policy issue that was the topic of your policy analysis paper (Module 5 assignment).
This assignment provides documentation of student ability to meet the following course outcomes:
- CO 7: Compare and contrast the roles, skills, and leadership abilities of health policy professionals through the examination of case studies. (POs 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9)
Submit your completed application by Sunday, 11:59 p.m. (MT) of Week 7 as directed.
Total Points Possible
This assignment is worth 275 points.
Requirements & Preparing the Paper
- This assignment will be graded on quality of information, use of citations, use of Standard English grammar, sentence structure, and overall organization based on the required components as summarized in the directions and grading rubric.
- Create your essay using Microsoft Word, which is the required format for all Chamberlain documents.
- Follow the directions and grading criteria closely. Any questions about your assignment may be posted under the Q & A Forum.
- The length of the letter is to be between 10-20 sentences and 200-400 words if writing to a journal; maximum of 200 words if writing to a newspaper.
- APA format is required with both a title page and reference page. Use the required components of the review as Level 1 headings (upper and lower case, centered, boldface).
- Note: Introduction—write an introduction but do not use “Introduction” as a heading in accordance with the rules put forth in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association.
- Write a letter to an editor of a newspaper or journal. It can also be an international newspaper or journal. Review Chapter 20 of the Bhattacharya textbook, as it provides examples of letters written to editors.
Kindly click ADD TO CART above to purchase the sample at only $10.