ASSIGNMENT 2 – INDIVIDUAL ESSAY
FOR ALL ENTE 3506 STUDENTS
The task is to prepare an essay of 1500 words on one of the following topics.
- Different national cultures have different approaches to creativity and
innovation. Using two countries of your choice, explain how these different
approaches can affect the level of innovative output between your chosen two
- Crowd creation is changing the way that private sector organisations work.
• Define the concept of crowd creation and argue to what extent it is
becoming more attractive to the private sector. Apply a private sector
case study of your choice to your argument.
- Multinational enterprises (MNEs) face increasing competitive pressure to
produce more blue ocean innovations in less time. Define boundary practices
and boundary objects and apply them to an MNE case study of your choice to
explain how they can contribute to faster blue ocean innovations.
- Contemporary entrepreneurial personal development involves developing
business through personal networks. Define the concept of relational learning
and apply it to a business idea that you intend to develop in the future.
Additional Optional Essay Choices for Business and Finance (BAF) Students
NOTE: BAF students can either choose one essay from this section or one from the
- Consumer protection is a growing concern due to online fraud. The evidence
is clear given that the banking community is currently tightening up on
security. Explain how blue ocean concepts might help to make bank accounts
more secure for consumers, using a case study of your choice.
- Crowd funding platforms are an effective alternative to banks for raising
money. Using a case study of your choice, analyse to what extent this
statement is accurate.
Please contact us for a customised paper addressing the above/similar questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org